Terms and Conditions:
- The access to the second edition of the Summer School is free of any fee for the students from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Kosovo and Albania. All other students will pay a tuition fee of 200,00 Euro by 5 July.
- All attendants will cover their travel and accommodation expenses by themselves. The University of Milan-Bicocca will predispose the accommodation at the Student House of the campus. The attendants may apply for the room using the following link: http://summerschoolexpo2015.com/docs/Housing_Request_MAIB.pdf
- Selected candidates have to confirm their participation by 1 July 2015 sending this statement compiled and signed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The University of Milan-Bicocca will send the invitation letter to all attendants by 15 July 2015. The organizer invites the attendants to seek information about the visa regime for Italy.
- To obtain the final certificate of attendance participants must:
a. Attend at least 80% of the whole course,
b. Give a presentation of a proposal for the final paper,
c. Write a final paper at the end of the Summer School and send it by 15 November 2015 to the Scientific Committee.